Prospective authors must follow these guidelines to submit their paper:-
- The number of pages: Papers should not exceed 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references (Minimum 4 pages). The additional page will be charged USD40 per page.
- Page size : A4 size (21.0 x 29.7cm).
- Paper Template: The template of the paper has to follow the ICEED 2023 Full Paper Template. You can use either word format or LaTeX.
- Word Template: Download Word Template
- For LaTeX
- Read LaTeX instructions first: Download LaTeX Instruction.
- LaTeX Template: Download the template
- LaTeX Bibliography File: Download Bibliography File
- Paper Submission Format: PDF Format. You have to convert the word/LaTeX file into PDF format before submitting it to the EDAS system.
- Double-Blind Review: This conference uses a double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, please omit author names and affiliations in the submitted paper.
- Plagiarism: All papers submitted to ICEED 2023 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and automatically be rejected. Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings. Please note that a list of authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.
- Paper Submission: To submit your paper, please submit it through the EDAS system. The submission link is: SUBMISSION LINK.