IEEE Education Society Malaysia Chapter are pleased to announce the 2013 5th IEEE International Conference on Engineering Education (ICEED2013) , which will be jointly held with the 1st International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and System Engineering (ICEESE2013) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 4th -5th December 2013.
ICEED2013 is an open forum to promote innovation and good practices in engineering education. The theme for this ICEED is Aligning Engineering Education with Industrial Needs for Nation Development.
Best Paper Award: Selection of the best paper will be made at the Conference based on the technical content.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers on all aspects including but not limited to the following areas:
- Accreditation and Evaluation
- Engineering Education Reforms
- International Recognition of Qualifications
- New Technologies in Engineering Education
- Industry and Education Collaboration
- Globalization in Engineering Education
- Women in Engineering Education
- Changes and Challenges in Engineering Education
- Computer and Web based software
- Distance learning: methods, technologies, and assessment
- Outcome Based Education
- Linking Academic Knowledge with the Industrial Needs
- Research and Development in Engineering Education
- Quality Assurance in Education
- Entrepreneurship Programs
- Education in Applied Sciences
- Education in Social Sciences
- Education in Life Science