In order for your paper to be successfully included in the ICEED 2015 conference proceeding, it is required that you strictly follow the following instructions:
1. Your final paper has to follow the ICEED 2015 Full Paper Template. The length of final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
2. Your final paper must be VERIFIED to be IEEE Xplore® compatible and this can be done through IEEE PDF eXpress service. The IEEE PDF eXpress can either:
- Convert a Word Document file to a PDF file which is compatible with the IEEE Xplore format, OR
- Verify whether or not your existing PDF file is compatible with the IEEE Xplore format.
It is strongly recommended that you use the IEEE eXpress service to convert your Word Document file that you have prepared using ICEED 2015 Full Paper Template to the PDF format.
In order to do the conversion or verify the format, please follow the following instructions:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus
- Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
- You will need the Conference ID which is: 36247XP
- Once IEEE PDF eXpress account is created, you can access to the IEEE PDF express website.
- Click "Create New Title" to start converting or verifying your final paper.
- You can upload your Word Document file for conversion to PDF or verify your PDF file by clicking the "Submit File for Checking or converting" button.
- You will receive the online confirmation of successful upload and an email with your Converted PDF or Checked PDF attached.
- After the paper has been verified (or converted to PDF), click on "Approve for collection" in PDFExpress.
3. Upload the final paper (which is obtained from IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS. Follow these steps to check whether it is the correct file to be uploaded.
4. You need to make the payment before paper can be uploaded.
5.Please make sure all details in EDAS especially Abstract and list of Authors are consistent with the final paper since details in EDAS will be used for conference proceedings.
6. Finally, you MUST complete the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form (e-Copyright) through EDAS (http://edas.info/N19721).
Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper to be excluded from the conference proceedings.
IEEE has strict policy on No-Show. One of the authors or their representatives need to present the paper at the event. Failure to do so without valid reasons will risk the paper from being included in the IEEE Xplore database.