In order to participate in the activities of ICEED 2015, at least one author of each paper must register for the conference. Conference fee is covered for a paper and a charge of USD 200 for each additional paper.
|IEEE Member||USD 450|
|Non IEEE Member||USD 500|
|Japanese Presenter||JPY 25 000|
|*IEEE Student Member||USD 300|
|*Non IEEE Student Member||USD 350|
|*Japanese Non Presenter||JPY 12 000|
|Additional Guest for Dinner||USD 80|
|Additional Certificate||USD 30|
|Additional Page||USD 40 |
|Additional Paper||USD 200 |
Terms & Conditions
1. All credit card payment are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. For credit card payment please go to the EDAS ICEED2015 registration website at http://edas.info/N19721. Bank Draft and Wire Transfer will be allowable upon request direct into the IEEE EDUSOC-ICEED account. Local orders are not accepted.
2. IEEE members will receive a discount on the ICEED 2015 registration fee. Members are required to indicate their IEEE membership number during registration (please update your EDAS profile) and to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
3. Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. Students must email the scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ to email@example.com
4. Participants must bring along their Student Identification Card and/or IEEE Membership Card to the conference for verification.
5. Conference full registration fee includes a copy of the conference proceedings (USB), admission to all tutorials, technical sessions, morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks, lunches and Conference Dinner.
6. *Presenters that register under students' categories and non presenter participants are not eligible to attend the Conference Dinner.
Payment by Wire Transfer/Bank Draft
|Beneficiary Bank Name/Address||Affin Bank|
Universiti Teknologi MARA
40450 Shah Alam,
|Swift Code (for International Transaction)||PHBMMYKL|
|Beneficiary Name To Credit||IEEE EDUSOC-ICEED|
After performing the wire-transfer, please email a copy of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org for record management. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant.
Payments made are NOT refundable.