Prospective authors must follow these guidelines to submit their paper:-
1. Number of pages: Papers should not exceed 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references (Minimum 4 pages). The additional page will be charged USD40 per page.
2. Page size : A4 size (21.0 x 29.7cm)
3. This conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, please omit author names and affiliations in the submitted paper.
4. Format: PDF Format
5. All papers submitted to ICEED 2019 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and automatically rejected. Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings. Please note that a list of authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.
6. To submit your paper, please submit it through EDAS system at this link.