We are delighted to announce the convening of the 2024 IEEE 13th International Conference on Engineering Education (ICEED) in Kanazawa, Japan from November 19th – 20th, 2024. The conference shall be organized under the auspices of the IEEE Malaysia Education Society, with co-organization by the Engineering and Technical Research Group (EnTER), School of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia, and technical co-sponsorship by Kanazawa institute of technology (KIT). ICEED 2024 offers a unique platform for scholars and practitioners to tackle the most pressing challenges in engineering education. Share your innovative research and engage in lively discussions with leading experts. Gain fresh perspectives, forge valuable connections, and contribute to advancing the field. Submit your work and be part of a vibrant community pushing the boundaries of engineering education.
The proceedings of ICEED 2024 may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, once they meet the requirements of an IEEE quality review and possibly to be indexed in Scopus.
Physical and Virtual Presentation. The conference is being organized in a hybrid mode, allowing international participants residing outside Japan to present virtually, while also encouraging them to attend physically. Please note that, local presenter is required for physical presentation.
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Accreditation and evaluation
- Engineering Education Reforms
- International Recognition of Qualifications
- New Technologies in Engineering Education
- Industry and Education Collaboration
- Globalisation in Education
- Women in Engineering Education
- Changes and Challenges in Engineering Education
- Computer and Web-based software
- Distance learning: methods, technologies, and assessment
- Outcome-Based Education
- Linking Academic Knowledge with the Industrial Needs
- Research and development in Engineering Education
- Quality Assurance in Engineering Education
- Education in Applied Sciences
- Education in Social Sciences
- Education in Life Science
- Submission Deadline (Full Paper): 1st May 2024
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th June 2024
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 15th September 2024
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: 15th October 2024
- Final Registration Deadline: 15th October 2024
- Conference Date: 19th – 20th November 2024
IEEE No-Show Policy
Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on no-show. Therefore, if your paper is accepted, one of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at the conference, either by appearing physically or online.